BeechCraft Baron Air Conditioning Components
For most aircraft owners in General Aviation, your beloved aircraft is not equipped with an Air Conditioning System.
Most often, the problem of adding extra weight exceeds the desire for creature comfort.
The Kelly Aerospace Thermal System solves the weight issue at an affordable price with their complete electric system.
Kelly Thermal System’s THERMACOOL All-Electric Air Conditioning technology is pending FAA Certification for the Baron 55 series aircraft. There is no need to wait for the STC as field approvals are available today. field approval is now available. The highly reliable and efficient 28 volt brushless DC motor /compressor which runs on either a ground power supply or the aircraft electrical system provides a 20° F.+ drop in cabin temperature within 5 minutes.
- Ground pre-cooling with GPU
- 20° plus temp drop in 5 minutes
- No take-off, landing, or in-flight restrictions
- No impact on cruising speeds
- Easy-read digital temp/fan control – set it and forget it
- Full use of the baggage area
- Very efficient cooling – only 45 amps
- Lightweight – only 52 lbs. installed
- Reliable and efficient hermetically-sealed, brushless DC compressor – R134A
- CG – moves only 2” aft
- One week of installation time
- Coming soon for Baron 55 model numbers: 95-55, 95-A55, 95-B55, 95-B55A, 95-C55, 95-C55A, D55, D55A, E55, E55A, 56TC and A56TC
Cool Air Where You Need It
COOL AIR is ducted through a center duct to deliver the air where it is most appreciated. Adjustable vents are installed for each passenger to Fine Tune the flow!
Inlet and outlet air are ducted inboard and overboard by a vent on each side of the aft fuselage, precluding exhaust ingestion.
Digital Temperature controller is easy to use. Set the desired temperature and forget it. Freeze protection is built in! The controller has an LED screen, a three-speed fan, and fits nicely into your panel.